All fake/toy/prop guns must have an orange tip, whether glued plastic or painted. And if it shoots projectiles (ie discs, pellets, liquid, etc) it must be made nonfunctional and irreparable.
- No real weapons, functioning or not
- Examples include: firearms, blades, bows, crossbows, explosives, nunchuks, etc.
- No metal props, stick to plastic or, better yet, foam
- No chains, whips, spikes, leashes, etc.
- No hardwood props (baseball bats, bokken, etc.)
- No rollerblades, rollerskates, skateboards, etc.
- Nothing that emits smoke, flame, etc.
- No aerosol cans or silly string