Cosplay Contest Rules & Regulations
Cosplay Contest Registration:
Please complete the fields below and send to email@example.com
1. Name of Contestant:
2. Cosplay Name:
4. Choose a Contest Category
Springz Kids Contest, Springz Novice Contest, Spring Walk-On, Springz Advanced Contest, Springz Journeyman Contest and the Springz Crowd Favourite Contest
5. How long have you been Cosplaying?
6. Name of Character being Cosplayed in the Contest:
7. Name of Series, Game or Movie:
8. Did you make it yourself? If so, what percentage?
9. What are your social media tags on Facebook and/or Instagram?
• Registration must be completed no later than Thursday, September 19, 2019 by 8:00 p.m.;
• Kids can register for the Kids’ Contest online or at Cosplay Registration until 3:00 p.m. on-site at Windsor ComiCon in the Cosplay Alley located on the ground floor by Sunday, September 22, 2019;
• Cosplay Contest Check-In will take place just outside of the Cartoon Kingdom Theatre located on the 3rd floor of The Augustus Tower no later than 4:00 p.m. on Sunday, September 22, 2019. During this time, you will be provided a number in which you will be later organized in lines;
• The Cosplay Contest will take place after a Cosplay Panel in the Cartoon Kingdom Theatre. Don’t forget your assigned number!
For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cosplay Content Categories:
Kids Contest: This category is for children wanting to compete under 10 years of age.
Walk-On: This category is for individuals who have not made any part (or very little) of their costume but simply want to show it off. No awards will be given in this category however, you could win the crowd favourite one (details farther below).
Novice: This category is for individuals who have not participated in a contest before. It is either your first time making a costume or competing.
Advanced: This category is for individuals who feel confident in their craft and/or have won a contest before.
Journeyman: This category is for those who are skill-perfecting their craft and have entered a contest at least once before.
Crowd Favourite: This category is picked as the overall favorite by the crowd.
Note: There will also be judges’ awards in which the judges will pick their favorite of the day beyond the other categories above through which the winner will win a certificate.